Thursday, November 20, 2008

Mini-post: Noon wassayo!

Noon wassayo! It snowed!

In an unprecedented display of meterological cheekiness, Gwangju got dumped on two nights ago.








Check it out.
















I suppose this photo could have come from anywhere. But it was taken in Korea. So there.












General good will resulted among the student body, some of whom chose to celebrate by enacting an anime-style fight scene involving summoning energy from the ground and blasting it at each other.


In Korea, the first snow of the year is a time for love and romance. Max and I celebrated by going to our favorite jimjilbang (boy, are you guys in for something when I finally get around to describing jimjilbangs) and discovering that it has been completely gutted. Not cool.

Anyway. Today the snow is mostly gone. It didn't stack up very high against the snow we get in Vermont, but you know, you've got to take what you can get. Especially when it's November.

2 comments:

Toni said...

I really like that guy's pink striped sweatshirt. It's really cool.

You should make another post! I want to see more pictures and stuff.

Love you!

Unknown said...

I agree with Toni about you should make another post. You really should. For realz. I'm not kidding.